I am looking for world-class travel champions. So, if your goal this summer a new career challenge, my clients could be a perfect match!
A winning combination means you'll have previous corporate travel experience and unbeatable customer-service skills too.
This opportunity is available due to internal promotion and I am searching for a Senior corporate consultant with Sabre and Tramada experience, Top dollar will be paid for experience
AS A CORPORATE TRAVEL CONSULTANT..
* You will confidently offer expert guidance and be keen to share your knowledge.
* You will want to assist your clients to perfect their travel plans.
* You will be calm and reassuring and no challenge will be too much trouble.
AND OF COURSE...,
* You'll help your clients travel within their companies travel policy
* Flight/Hotel & Car booking using GDS airlines Internationally
* Working on a mixture of existing and new accounts
* Provide the highest levels of service to all clients
* Booking and Attending all clients travel requirements
Ideally you will possess the following experience and attributes:
* Experience with using a GDS - Sabre and Tramada
* Corporate Travel Consultant experience within Australia
* Strong attention to detail
* Fares and Ticketing
* Ability to work autonomously and as a team
* Be able to communicate in a professional manner
A competitive salary is on offer + super for the right person. Your weekends are free, working Monday to Friday only with no late nights.
In addition to a fantastic salary, rewards when targets are reached and other travel industry benefits
To apply for this role, please contact Paul at Travel Trade Recruitment on 02 9119 8744 click 'Apply Now' below and follow the instructions.
Up to $90000 per annum + super DOE
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
This role is working for an Award Winning Corporate Travel Company, They have amazing company values, treat their staff like family & have high staff retention due to their belief in work/life balance
$90000 - $100000 per annum + super + travel perks + bonus
I need a Hotel Regional Sales Manager - to work across 3x properties along the Capricorn Coast! Establish & Maintain Client Relationships and increase Hotel Occupancy! APPLY NOW!
$48000 - $55000 per annum + Super, DOE
Sydney, New South Wales
A well recognised and successful inbound tour company is looking for a Res support staff who is fluent in both French and Italian to join their team!
Bonuses + Super
I'm looking for someone who has that X factor about themselves. They're able to sell anything to anyone and build strong lasting relationships!!