Established in the late 90's, working in a collaborative but autonomous environment with ONLY 8% of staff turnover nationally, our clients are seeking an experience travel consultant with MIN 3 years experience to join a team of expert consultants.
Providing exceptional service is the key to success in this role, meeting clients by appointment only (at a mutually agreed time), being able to finish one task/quote/booking before going onto the next are all just SOME of the benefits provided.
Working in a boutique store of approx 4-5 consultants & some home workers, you will be given flexibility of working school hours, or shortened hours (for example: 9am - 4pm) OR even full time hours but with 1 or 2 days a fortnight from home.
* Current or most recent Travel Consulting experience in AUS or NZ (MIN 3 years experience)
* Even though a client following is preferred to ease the transition into a different company, it is not mandatory as there will be over 6000 enquiries distributed to ensure you have more than enough clients to reach out to.
* Someone that LOVES selling travel, good work ethics & want to build their own client following (or expand it)
* Mature minded / relationships driven and can upsell/cross sell to add more value to package
- No mandatory weekly meetings or out of office events (unless you wish to attend product nights, launches, or supplier functions)
- Full time hours are 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
- Flexible working condition (this will be viewed on a case by case basis)
- Be the first (on the top of supplier list) to be invited to try premium, business & first class style of travel
- Peace of Mind: Should you be away on holidays, on a educational trip or out of office on sick leave, a specialist team will take care of any support / assistance to your clients in your absence.
- Your own desk, in your own area within the office
- A lucrative salary package (discussed further during screening)
To show an expression of interest, please send your CV to SERENA from TRAVEL TRADE RECRUITMENT on email@example.com OR lick APPLY NOW below.
** All applications will be handled with the strictest of confidence. Upon receiving your application if successful for a shortlist, a quick phone screening will be conducted.
$55000 - $75000 per annum + super + travel perks
Sell Corporate & Leisure travel! Follow the trend, join the future of travel and work online with VIP clients! Great Salary & travel perks! APPLY NOW!
$45000 - $50000 per annum + Super + Commission
Are you an experienced consultant or leader who would love to work in a corporate environment with corporate customers delivering leisure solutions?
Up to $70000 per annum + Super DOE
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
A awesome corporate groups role with a boutique TMC has become available & Hiring now, join a team where you are noticed & rewarded for your hard work
Up to $85000 per annum + super DOE
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
This role is working for an Award Winning Corporate Travel Company, They have amazing company values, treat their staff like family & have high staff retention due to their belief in work/life balance