Award winning agency has won new entertainment and media accounts and building a new team, This client is open to interviewing retail travel candidates with min 2 years experience
This is a rare corporate role as you have the opportunity to earn monthly commission on top of your salary by meeting KPI's
As a Corporate Consultant
* You will confidently offer expert guidance and be keen to share your knowledge.
* You will want to assist your clients to perfect their travel plans.
* You will be calm and reassuring and no challenge will be too much trouble.
And of course
* You'll help your clients travel within their companies travel policy
* Flight/Hotel & Car booking using GDS airlines Internationally
* Working on a mixture of existing and new accounts
* Provide the highest levels of service to all clients
* Booking and Attending all clients travel requirements
Ideally you will possess the following experience and attributes:
* Experience with using a GDS
* 2 years Corporate/Retail Travel Consultant experience within Australia
* Strong attention to detail
* Fares and Ticketing
* Ability to work autonomously and as a team
* Be able to communicate in a professional manner
A competitive salary is on offer + super for the right person. Your weekends are free, working Monday to Friday only with no late nights.
In addition to a fantastic salary, rewards when targets are reached and other travel industry benefits
To apply for this role, please contact Paul at Travel Trade Recruitment on 02 9119 8744 click 'Apply Now' below and follow the instructions or email email@example.com
$60000 - $70000 per annum + super DOE
Mascot, New South Wales
Award winning agency is building a new team, This client is open to interviewing retail travel candidates with min 2 years experience
Base + Commission + Perks
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
Rare opportunity to transition into the medical assist side of Travel! Permanent part time position available, must have strong travel knowledge.
$55000 - $60000 per annum + + super + benefits
Sydney, New South Wales
An assistant accountant role for a leading travel company who are seeking a candidate with finance, travel and Tramada experience.
$65000 - $75000 per annum + Super
Sydney, New South Wales
Add a little extra spring to your step with an exciting new career in corporate travel! Currently searching for VIP corporate travel professionals!