Personal Cruise Consultants are provided a database of guests who are either past cruisers or have proactively expressed an interest in cruising with This company.
This is a Very Rewarding high volume, outbound dialing, sales environment where you can make 6 figures due to the wealthy market you are selling into
Don't miss out on a chance to begin a successful career in a fun industry with great benefits
ATTRACTIVE REMUNERATION INCLUDES:
* OTE: $110,000/- AND ABOVE;
* FREE ANNUAL CRUISE VALUED AT $25,000 AUD
* AMAZING TRAVEL INDUSTRY DISCOUNTS AND FREEBIES
* 35 Hour working week - Monday to Friday
* Promotes sales to direct consumers by initiating calls, acting on leads and/or prospects in order to identify travel needs, present/explain Cruise Line products and make travel recommendations.
* Establishes and maintains quality customer relationships by delivering exceptional customer service, establishing rapport, identifying and meeting customer needs and expectations to include meeting customer retention goals and following up with consumers as necessary, in order to close sale and meet/exceed revenue goals.
* Builds and maintains effective relationships with new and existing consumers. Maintains consumer prospect lists/contact database in order to identify client travel trends; Proactively and consistently seeks opportunities to promote and sell Cruise Line products based on client travel history.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
* Proven sales skills in an outbound environment a Must!
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
* Proven time management skills and detail oriented
* Excellent organisational skills to manage multiple clients at various stages
* Ability to work independently and in a team setting
*1 to 3 years previous experience with Outbound Call Centers, preferably in a
consultant selling role, requiring a high volume of dials
*Competent proficiency on MS Office products, one or more CRM platforms
*General knowledge of world and local geography
To apply for this role, please contact Paul at Travel Trade Recruitment on email email@example.com or phone 02 9119 8744 or click 'Apply Now' below and follow the instructions.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Up to $90000 per annum + super DOE
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
This role is working for an Award Winning Corporate Travel Company, They have amazing company values, treat their staff like family & have high staff retention due to their belief in work/life balance
$90000 - $100000 per annum + super + travel perks + bonus
I need a Hotel Regional Sales Manager - to work across 3x properties along the Capricorn Coast! Establish & Maintain Client Relationships and increase Hotel Occupancy! APPLY NOW!
$48000 - $55000 per annum + Super, DOE
Sydney, New South Wales
A well recognised and successful inbound tour company is looking for a Res support staff who is fluent in both French and Italian to join their team!
Bonuses + Super
I'm looking for someone who has that X factor about themselves. They're able to sell anything to anyone and build strong lasting relationships!!