DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION:
Working in a growing and hugely successful corporate travel team, your main areas of responsibility will include working on a variety of new and existing key accounts, providing the highest levels of service for clients servicing their corporate travel requests.
We are looking for a team focused and forward thinking Travel Consultant who can hit the ground running. If you would like the opportunity to grow your career with a trusted and very successful TMC then this is the role for you.
The ideal candidate will come from a previous travel background (leisure, retail or corporate) and will ideally have an existing knowledge of GDS / CRS systems (in order to hit the ground running in the role as quickly as possible).
This role is "hands-on", leading by example dealing with reservations from start to finish including international flights, hotels, conference rooms, rail, passports, visas and all other travel requirements.
Candidates should be a team player with the drive to succeed.
Your main areas of responsibility will include:
- Delivering corporate travel needs using the very latest travel technology
- Ensuring viable travel solutions for even the most cost-conscious traveller
- Delivering suitable travel options from the initial enquiry stage to accommodate the most complex business travel itineraries
- Dealing with all client enquiries from domestic to worldwide trips
- Utilising net fares for best available options
- Using both published and net fare contracts.
- Ability to construct itineraries in the most cost-effective way by utilising nets, published and no frills options.
- Issue tickets and read fare rules for amendments and refunds.
To show your expression of interest - please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY now below.
If you like to have a confidential chat, please contact ANISHA from Travel Trade Recruitment on 03 9988 0616
** All applications will be handled with the strictest of confidence**
$60000 - $70000 per annum + super DOE
Mascot, New South Wales
Award winning agency is building a new team, This client is open to interviewing retail travel candidates with min 2 years experience
Base + Commission + Perks
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
Rare opportunity to transition into the medical assist side of Travel! Permanent part time position available, must have strong travel knowledge.
$55000 - $60000 per annum + + super + benefits
Sydney, New South Wales
An assistant accountant role for a leading travel company who are seeking a candidate with finance, travel and Tramada experience.
$65000 - $75000 per annum + Super
Sydney, New South Wales
Add a little extra spring to your step with an exciting new career in corporate travel! Currently searching for VIP corporate travel professionals!