DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION:
Working in a growing and hugely successful corporate travel team, your main areas of responsibility will include working on a variety of new and existing key accounts, providing the highest levels of service for clients servicing their corporate travel requests.
We are looking for a team focused and forward thinking Travel Consultant who can hit the ground running. If you would like the opportunity to grow your career with a trusted and very successful TMC then this is the role for you.
The ideal candidate will come from a previous travel background (leisure, retail or corporate) and will ideally have an existing knowledge of GDS / CRS systems (in order to hit the ground running in the role as quickly as possible).
This role is "hands-on", leading by example dealing with reservations from start to finish including international flights, hotels, conference rooms, rail, passports, visas and all other travel requirements.
Candidates should be a team player with the drive to succeed.
Your main areas of responsibility will include:
- Delivering corporate travel needs using the very latest travel technology
- Ensuring viable travel solutions for even the most cost-conscious traveller
- Delivering suitable travel options from the initial enquiry stage to accommodate the most complex business travel itineraries
- Dealing with all client enquiries from domestic to worldwide trips
- Utilising net fares for best available options
- Using both published and net fare contracts.
- Ability to construct itineraries in the most cost-effective way by utilising nets, published and no frills options.
- Issue tickets and read fare rules for amendments and refunds.
To show your expression of interest - please send your CV to email@example.com or click APPLY now below.
If you like to have a confidential chat, please contact ANISHA from Travel Trade Recruitment on 03 9988 0616
** All applications will be handled with the strictest of confidence**
$60000 - $70000 per annum + super, Depending on experience
Mascot, New South Wales
This exciting corporate agency has a rare opening for a talented Corporate Travel consultant looking for a challenging career change
$58000 - $63000 per annum + Super, DOE, NEG!
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
Well established corporate travel company is building a new team and one of the only companies to offer monthly bonuses of up to $1000 a month in addition to base salary
$75000 - $80000 per annum + super + lifestyle bonuses
Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria
Join a team culture where it's all about trust, support, flexibility & respect! Great working hours & remote working available.
Competitive base + benefits
Perth, Western Australia
Leading Travel Management Company looking for an experience travel consultant to join their busy corporate travel travel team.