This boutique TMC is well established within the Australian Market and have won many awards for their services over the years. They have a high staff retention and are known as one of the leaders in the industry when it comes to staff satisfaction
ABOUT THE ROLE
The successful applicant will be able to effectively manage and be the focal point for, the relationship between the company and the corporate client accounts. Responsible for forging working partnerships between the company and clients to achieve joint commercial objectives and delivery of service quality.
*Identify operational areas that require attention:
*Recommend ways in which the client could save money, help improve our productivity, and reduce their own time factors.
*Communicate with clients on a regular basis.
* Prepare a yearly Calling Plan
*Implementation of new accounts.
* Review, at agreed periods, service elements, quality standards, policy compliance, exception reports and profitability.
*Reporting to Managing Director
*Corporate client marketing
* Staff Management may be required
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* A hunger for success, thriving in a target driven, sales environment where success is aligned to remuneration
* Professionally presented: confident, positive and constructive in manner and approach
* Possesses a can-do attitude, meeting any adversity with positivity
* Great team player
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong negotiator with outstanding client/relationship management skills
* Prior experience of solutions based selling within the corporate sector is greatly appreciated
* Able to problem solve and break down complex situations objectively
People enjoy working for this TMC as they offer a fantastic environment and workplace, They really believe in staff progression and training and they always offer opportunities and make you feel like an important asset within their business
* Excellent opportunity for Career progression
* Fantastic Salary package on offer in recognition of the skills you bring
* Training, mentoring and good work/life balance
HOW TO APPLY
Call Paul from Travel Trade Recruitment on 02 9113 7272, email email@example.com or click APPLY NOW below and submit your CV in word format.
Join one of the fastest growing travel networks in Australasia who have a unique culture and out of the box way of working.
$45000 - $55000 per annum + DOE + Perks + Commission
I currently have a number of boutique Travel Agencies throughout Auckland looking for experienced Travel Consultants. Find a role close to home!
Competitive Salary package
Sydney, New South Wales
Look after everything airfare related in this exciting Air Product Manager role. Innovative role with plenty of flexibility to make the role your own!
Competitive base + benefits
Leading Travel Management Company looking for an experience travel consultant to join their busy corporate travel travel team.