Live your best work life every day, surrounded by people who share your passion for luxury travel.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Use product knowledge to organise group travel without a heavy sales element
- Having travelled to or sold AFRICA would be advantageous
- Min 2 years experience in a travel consulting, groups, or wholesale role
- Driven personality and well spoken
- Up to 60K negotiable DOE + super
- No weekend work whatsoever and flexible roster can be negotiated after probation
- Ongoing training and development
- Great working environment and supportive team
To show your expression of interest - please send your CV to email@example.com or click APPLY now below.
If you like to have a confidential chat, please contact ANISHA from Travel Trade Recruitment on 03 9988 0616
** All applications will be handled with the strictest of confidence. Upon receiving your application if successful for a shortlist, a quick phone screening will be conducted.
Join one of the fastest growing travel networks in Australasia who have a unique culture and out of the box way of working.
$45000 - $55000 per annum + DOE + Perks + Commission
I currently have a number of boutique Travel Agencies throughout Auckland looking for experienced Travel Consultants. Find a role close to home!
Competitive Salary package
Sydney, New South Wales
Look after everything airfare related in this exciting Air Product Manager role. Innovative role with plenty of flexibility to make the role your own!
Competitive base + benefits
Leading Travel Management Company looking for an experience travel consultant to join their busy corporate travel travel team.