In this role you'll be supporting the sales and reservations agents with their daily duties as well as supporting the office with general duties. With endless career opportunities available you will really be able to grow your career with a reputable travel company.
- Deal directly with clients/suppliers by phone, email, or at times face to face
- Have a good understanding of the customers' needs wants and expectations to support travel consultant
- Prepare documentation and ensure clients visa requirements are needs are met
- Processing of new bookings or changes to existing bookings where they may need to take place (ticketing)
- Respond promptly to enquiries & handle complaints where needed in a tactful and empathetic manner
- Product accurate admin work to complete any action taken, this includes receipts, final payments and updating summaries
- After sales calls with passengers, to ensure they are happy with the booking and if they require any further assistance
- Monitor all consultants work load and be of assistance when needed
- Proven experience working in a customer service/support role in a call centre environment (must be within the travel industry)
- Fantastic interpersonal skills & ability to communicate professionally to clients and suppliers
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Ability to work to deadlines with good attention to detail
- Wanting to learn & develop personal attributes further
- Able to remain calm and problem solve
We are offering the candidate a competitive base salary with regular reviews and career progression.
You will also be offered great industry rewards.
Please submit your expression of interest & CV in word format to email@example.com or contact Courtney on 07 3123 6107 for a confidential chat alternatively, click APPLY NOW below.
* This is a permanent position & you'll need an unrestricted working right in AUS only short listed candidates will be contacted.
$55000 - $75000 per annum + super + travel perks
Sell Corporate & Leisure travel! Follow the trend, join the future of travel and work online with VIP clients! Great Salary & travel perks! APPLY NOW!
$45000 - $50000 per annum + Super + Commission
Are you an experienced consultant or leader who would love to work in a corporate environment with corporate customers delivering leisure solutions?
Up to $70000 per annum + Super DOE
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
A awesome corporate groups role with a boutique TMC has become available & Hiring now, join a team where you are noticed & rewarded for your hard work
Up to $85000 per annum + super DOE
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
This role is working for an Award Winning Corporate Travel Company, They have amazing company values, treat their staff like family & have high staff retention due to their belief in work/life balance